Now there are even more benefits to Mailmark®
With the recent increase in bulk mail pricing using Neopost Mailmark Software becomes an even more economical and efficient way of sending high volumes of mail. Mailmark also offers the lowest tariffs on the market... 3.5% cheaper than the net tariff on every item of mail!
With the recent increase in bulk mail pricing using Neopost Mailmark Software becomes an even more economical and efficient way of sending high volumes of mail.
Mailmark also offers the lowest tariffs on the market... 3.5% cheaper than the net tariff on every item of mail!
Neopost Mailmark Software
Many businesses use Royal Mail bulk mail channel to communicate key messages to their customers every day. Royal Mail has made a £70m investment in improving their bulk mail offering to customers through the introduction of Mailmark.
Available to both Retail and Wholesale customers, Mailmark helps you to:
- Benefit from the lowest tariffs on the market
- Track where your mail is
- Know when it’s going to be delivered
- Know whether there are any problems with your mail i.e. poor data quality
Mailmark is designed for high volume, high quality machine readable mail in the account channel. It is most suitable for organisations producing in excess of 1m letters (or large letters) each year.
Mailmark Software from Neopost allows you to easily prepare your unsorted and/or sorted mailing (creating the Mailmark barcode and eManifest), before uploading your eManifest to your Royal Mail Online Business Account. Once your mail has entered the mail-stream, Royal Mail’s online analytics dashboard within your account shows detailed batch level reporting on predicted delivery, volume and performance as well as item level reporting.
Why choose Mailmark Software?
- You get sophisticated reporting
- You can track where your mail is
- You know when it’s going to be delivered
- You’ll know if there are problems with your data
- You can see the whole process
- You get the best value product
How does Mailmark Software work?
- Barcode – A simple barcode added to your letters and large letters
- Technology – Sorting machines that read the new barcode and generate highly detailed mail data
- Reporting – Mail analytics reporting on volume, predicted delivery and overall performance of consignments
To find out more information and view our Mailmark Software video visit www.neopost.co.uk/mailmarkbm