The perks of working for Neopost
We strive to give you a comfortable work life balance
- Up to 27 days annual leave + your birthday off
- Buy/sell annual leave scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Excellent discounts and cashback offers
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
It's not all about working, we like to have fun too!
Being social is an important aspect of achieving a productive, hardworking and happy organisation. At Neopost we organise year-round social events, run our NeoLeisure Social Club and actively support different charities with lots of charitable events. Our employees are also entitled to two paid volunteer days per year to undertake work at an organisation of their choice.
We recognise the importance of mental and physical wellbeing
- Regular wellbeing initiatives
- Free fruit in the office
- Eyecare vouchers
- Health cash plan
- Private medical cover (*dependant on role)
- Employee Assistance programme
A thank you goes along way!
We value our employees at Neopost and believe it’s important to recognise their contribution and hard work. We do this in a variety of ways. We run a VIP (Values in Practice) recognition award scheme that focuses on celebrating performance and behaviours in the workplace. We also run VIP (Values in Practice) Club, where you could win a place at one of our quarterly VIP incentive events.
We pride ourselves on our competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Bonus scheme (*dependant on role)
- Generous pension scheme and life assurance
- Car allowance/fuel card (*dependant on role)