Crediting your Machine

What is Credifon?

Your franking machine needs to be loaded with credit before you can frank and send your post. As banks can’t send money straight to a franking machine, Neopost provides every customer with a free Credifon account to make it easy for you to manage your postage credit. For more information on how Credifon works, please click here to watch a short video. 

How do I check my account balance?

You can check your account balance online, by logging into your MyNeopost account.

How do I make a payment into my Credifon account? are many ways you can pay for postage, the easiest way to manage your postage payments is by direct debit. To download a direct debit mandate please click here.
If you would like more information about direct debits you can watch our video here

To make a payment by credit or debit card, just log into your account at or use this link:
To pay by BACS or CHAPS please use the following details and ensure that you quote your Credifon account number on your payment.

Postage recredits only:   HSBC Bank   Acc no: 91778749   Sort code: 40-05-20

                                     IBAN:  GB16MIDL40052091778749

Why is my account on hold?

In the unlikely event that your account is ever put on hold you may need to take action to be able to access your postage funds.

Click here for our simple guide to why your account might be on hold and how to resolve this. 

Where can I get a copy of my statement?

Need a copy statement? You can view and download any statement – including neoFunds – online at

How can I update my bank details?

If your bank details or company name changes in any way, we need to be notified immediately or delays may occur with your Direct Debit. This means that you may not be able to use your franking machine when you need to.

Click here to download a copy of the Direct Debit Mandate to update your details.

Who do I inform if my address has changed?

If you have moved premises or changed your company name you will need to update us straight away. You can do this by filling in this form. 

How can I find my postage account number?

Your postage account number (also called reference number) is located on any Credifon or NeoFunds statement from Neopost, click here to see an example of where to find it.

I want to pay in arrears, how do I switch my account to Neofunds?

If you would prefer to pay for your postage in arrears, you will need to email us at We will then send you a neoFunds agreement that you will need to complete and return to us, once we have received your completed agreement we will set up your new account within 3 working days. 


**neoFunds accounts are subject to credit checks and eligibility