Royal Mail’s tariff changes are now in effect, make sure your franking machine is up-to-date!
This is a reminder that Royal Mail’s tariff changes that were announced last month are now in effect. The adjustments have been made so that Royal Mail can continue to deliver the high quality service it is famous for.
The good news for Mailmark customers is that they will continue to experience big savings over stamps and standard franking users. For example:
- Sending a 1st class letter costs 10p less than sending via stamp
- A 2nd class letter costs 19p less
For the full list of new tariffs, see our handy wall planner which can be downloaded at www.neopost.co.uk/tariff-change.
To ensure that you’re now getting the correct rates, just follow the update directions on your Mailmark franking machine. If you’re using a standard or smartmeter machine, get in touch with us and we’ll send you the updated rates either by data download or tariff chip. If you send mail using the old rates, Royal Mail will send you a note with any unpaid amounts.
If you’re still using a standard franking machine because you’re unsure about the benefits of Mailmark, here are some of the advantages:
- Best prices – Mailmark users receive the lowest tariffs available meaning big savings over using stamps and standard franking. Automatic updates also means that machines are always set to the most up-to-date amounts
- Save time – advanced barcode technology enhances service selection, delivery tracking ability, as well as accurate address checking
- Royal Mail’s online analytics dashboard – access to the online portal adds intelligence to reporting and analytics, and ensures complete visibility into Royal Mail’s full service list.
For more information on how we can help you to experience the benefits of Mailmark, visit www.neopost.co.uk/Royal-mail/mailmark.