Neopost help businesses grow
Neopost’s wide range of equipment and software can help businesses win new customers and sell more to existing customers
Simple ways to improve customer communications
Neopost’s wide range of equipment and software can help businesses win new customers and sell more to existing customers through:
- Professional presentation and brand image
- Reliable and accurate communications that boost customer satisfaction
- Personalised communications that ensure the right message reaches the right person through the right media
With growth and a wider customer base, communications increase volume and often become more complex too. Best practice communications and document management solutions can help grow your bottom line by:
- Cutting cost, space and waste
- up distribution and response times
Automating processes so you can do more, quicker and with less resource
Our step by step approach means there is no need for major up-front investment of time and money, so you can start delivering improvement while working to a long term vision.
Hassle free business communication for SMEs
- Save time, by automating your document processing.
- Choose between physical or digital mail.
Archive and retrieve all your business-critical communications (invoices, cost estimates, contracts, purchase orders and more…) in just a few clicks.
Improve data accuracy
- Data Improver is the easy to use data cleansing tool
- Improve the accuracy of your data.
- Stay on top of your data costs.
- Improve the impact of your communications.
- Facilitate the recovery of unpaid and late invoices.
- Improve the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
- Data quality made easy.
Save time filling envelopes
- Reduce labour costs and speed up processing by automating manual mail handling tasks.
- Investing in a folder inserter helps cope with peaks and troughs in mail volume, reducing the need to spend money on temporary staff.
- Combine with OMS-200 to process transactional and marketing campaigns in house.
Reduce the cost of postage
- Minimise postage costs by taking advantage of Royal Mail discounts.
- Franking machine customers that send between 500 and 25,000 letters per mailing can reduce cost even further with Royal Mail Business Mail discounts.
- Lots of SMEs are still using normal franking – switch to Mailmark® and you could save up to 8%
For more information on how Neopost can help your business grow visit www.neopost.co.uk/growthsm
A guide to quoting and invoicing – the impact of bad processes
In blog one of this series we looked at the basics of quoting and invoicing, discussing what they are and the role they play in generating cash. Yet, many still rely on inadequate processes when managing these vital functions. We take a look at some of the most common and the impact they can...
A guide to quoting and invoicing
The quote to cash process, essentially the way that companies create their revenue stream, is a key part of any business’ daily life. Done well, it supports healthy cash flow; done badly it can result in loss of business and harmful payment delays which can be devastating for small businesses. In this,...