OMS-500 Output Management Software
Manage Mail & Email
- Manage communications via the channel preferred by your customers.
- Add personalisation to key business transactional documents (e.g. Invoices, etc) and marketing messages, to promote and grow your brand and revenue.
- Automate the creation, production and distribution of transactional business and marketing documents, through physical and electronic mail, and across the web.
- Easily integrate with Neopost Folder Inserters, to create an automated and efficient mailing process
- Merge different documents for the same customer into one envelope to save money on postal costs.
- Integrate with Mailmark, Address Cleansing and other applications.
Customer communications the easy way
OMS-500 is flexible and powerful multichannel output management software. It is a user friendly and cost effective way to enrich, automate, manage and keep control of your customer communications across mail, email and across the web.
- Postage savings with grouping, batch printing, sorting and merging
- Allows changes in real time without IT involvement
- Leverages IT investments through ERF/CRM business process interfaces
- High performance (up to 10,000 documents per minute)
- Easy to use and configure
- User friendly Graphical User Interface
- End to end process management and automation
- Supports standard input and output data formats: pdf, PCL, TNO, postscript
- Easily integrates with Neopost folder inserters to create an automated and efficient mailing process
- Add barcodes in seconds to control inserting systems for reliable and flexible content management
- Reliable mailpiece integrity – only correctly filled envelopes are output
- Allows centralised document control
- Supports integrity barcodes OMR, BCR, 2D
- Multilingual document management
- Using text recognition, add selective documents or promotions for selected customers
- Barcode intelligence ensures security – the right document to the right person every time
- Applies specified branding
- Delivers information through recipients preferred channel (mail, email, SMS)